Friday, October 18, 2013

Garden Progress - Oct. 18, 2013

This is where things start getting exciting!  Mostly the plants are progressing nicely -- with lettuce being a question mark.  Maybe next week all the peas will start to sprout!  I love that initial discovery of a little green popping through the dirt.  So much promise in such a little package.

I still go around every day and pick little weeds here and there.  I think I picked up an arugula sprout that I thought was a weed.  I ate it and it was yummy whatever it was.

Celery -- which I forgot to mention last week.  

Cauliflower -- which looked a little sad right after planting has perked up.

Cabbage.  

Radish sprouting!

Healthy looking romain lettuce

Kale coming along nicely

Gem lettuce looking questionable -- not that green and not showing growth

Garlic sprouting!

No comments:

Post a Comment